Letter to the Editor: Thank you guerrilla stone artist
April 2, 2021
This piece represents the opinion of the author.
To the Editor:
To the guerrilla artist who leaves painted stones on campus: THANK YOU! I find myself walking across campus looking for new stones and surprising myself by how much I enjoy discovering a new piece of pebble art. And pieces of art they truly are; they are beautiful. So, thank you for these underground acts of kindness and for greeting me with playful beauty on my daily walk to work!
Thomas Baumgarte, William R. Kenan Professor of Physics.
Before submitting a comment, please review our comment policy. Some key points from the policy:
- No hate speech, profanity, disrespectful or threatening comments.
- No personal attacks on reporters.
- Comments must be under 200 words.
- You are strongly encouraged to use a real name or identifier ("Class of '92").
- Any comments made with an email address that does not belong to you will get removed.