Thursday, April 12
- An officer provided first-aid for a student who scalded his thigh with hot mashed potato.
- A man was given a trespass warning barring him from all College property.
- Officers dispersed an athletic team’s unregistered event at MacMillan House.
Friday, April 13
- An officer helped a student locate her missing prospective student.
- A window casing was damaged on the first floor of MacMillan House.
- A student with a nosebleed was given an escort to the Mid Coast Walk-In Clinic.
- Students report that two local men crossing the Maine Quad were making them uncomfortable. Officer located the two men and instructed them to leave campus.
- A student was injured in a skateboard spill on Federal Street. An officer brought the student to Mid Coast Hospital for evaluation.
Saturday, April 14
- A carload of students and their guests was observed driving around campus neighborhoods at 1:30 a.m. blaring music, singing and yelling out the windows, running a stop sign, and failing to yield to a group of students approaching a crosswalk. The students were identified and a report was filed.
- Brunswick police warned a student for being loud and using profanity while walking on Garrison Street at 1:00 a.m.
- An officer spoke with a group of unsupervised juveniles who were yelling profanities over the public address system at Watson Arena.
- A student burning cookie dough in a microwave set off a smoke alarm at Maine Hall.
- Two students who were vaping in Maine Hall activated a smoke alarm. Note: Smoking in campus buildings in prohibited.
Sunday, April 15
- A security officer cited a student for drinking in public at the corner of Coffin and Longfellow.
- Brunswick Rescue transported an intoxicated minor from Maine Hall to Mid Coast Hospital.
- An officer assisted an intoxicated student who became ill near Sargent Gym, and brought the student and friends safely home.
- Brunswick police dispersed a large gathering of students from an off-campus student residence. A resident was issued a disorderly conduct warning. One minor was cited for possession of alcohol; several others were warned.
- A security officer cited a minor who was walking on campus carrying a handle of vodka.
- Two students came to the aid of an elderly man having a medical issue on Maine Street. Security, rescue, and police responded.
- A Sprite can concealing a good size amount of marijuana was seized on the third floor of West Hall.
- Two students on the air at WBOR activated a fire alarm while vaping an illegal substance. It was one helluva a show!
Monday, April 16
- Two male juveniles went on an egging spree hitting several parked cars and the interior of Searles and Memorial Halls. One of the juveniles has been identified and the other will be soon. Trespass warnings and juvenile charges are pending.
- A student in Thorne Hall who was having trouble breathing was taken to Mid Coast Hospital.
Wednesday, April 18
- A student left a coffee percolator on a hot burner in Brunswick Apartments. The apartment filled with smoke and the smoke detector activated.
Thursday, April 19
- Brunswick police served twelve student tenants and the property owner of an off-campus student residence with a First Disorderly House Notice. This action stemmed from a large gathering at the property on Sunday, April 15.