Note about Unsupported Devices:
You seem to be browsing on a screen size, browser, or device that this website cannot support. Some
things might look and act a little weird.
Thursday, April 12
- An officer provided first-aid for a student who scalded his thigh with hot mashed potato.
- A man was given a trespass warning barring him from all College property.
- Officers dispersed an athletic team’s unregistered event at MacMillan
Thursday, April 5
- Excessively loud music was reported on the fourth floor of Coles Tower.
- A College neighbor complained about student vehicles parked along Boody Street and impeding the flow of traffic.
Friday, April 6
Friday, March 30
- A hit-and-run driver struck and damaged a student’s parked car on Noble Street.
- A town resident reported unreasonable noise from students walking on Bowker Street late at night.
Saturday, March 31
- A student operating a College van
Monday, March 19
- An employee at the Hawthorne-Longfellow Library was reported to be choking on an object that was stuck in her throat. A security officer performed the Heimlich maneuver and dislodged the obstruction.
Tuesday, March 20