Monday, March 19
- An employee at the Hawthorne-Longfellow Library was reported to be choking on an object that was stuck in her throat. A security officer performed the Heimlich maneuver and dislodged the obstruction.
Tuesday, March 20
- A local man was asked to leave campus after he was observed doing skateboarding tricks on the flagpole memorial near Gibson Hall.
Thursday, March 22
- An intoxicated local man was asked to leave campus after he was observed trying to enter Sargent Gym and Studzinski Recital Hall at 2 a.m.
- Fence damage was noted and reported at the Stowe Inn upper parking lot.
Friday, March 23
- A GPS emergency alert signal was received from an Outdoor Leadership Club (OLC) group on a wilderness hike in the Monson-Greenville area. An emergency services response was initiated to attempt to locate the group. After a few hours, it was determined that the alert signal was activated accidentally.
- A contractor’s vehicle backed up and struck an employee’s parked vehicle in the Dayton parking lot, causing minor property damage.
Sunday, March 25
- A student requested an escort to the Mid Coast Walk-In Clinic to evaluate a foot injury.
Monday, March 26
- A student reported the theft of a bright blue Trek Verve 3 bicycle from the Coles Tower bike racks. The bike had a wicker basket attached to the handle bars.
- A student reported the apparent theft of a hooded sweatshirt from the Buck Fitness Center. The item was taken by mistake and has been returned.
Thursday, March 29
- A student reported receiving harassing text and phone messages.