The Bowdoin Orient
6200 College Station
Brunswick, ME 04011-8462
General inquiries and subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business or advertising inquiries: email@example.com.
Website issues: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome submissions from the entire Bowdoin community and beyond.
Submit a letter to the editor
- Letters must be signed. We will not publish unsigned letters.
- Letters should not exceed 200 words.
Submit an Op-Ed
- Op-eds express an opinion about an issue within the Bowdoin Bubble or beyond.
- Op-eds should be between 500 and 700 words.
Submit a Talk of the Quad
- A Talk of the Quad expresses a personal narrative.
- A Talk of the Quad should be between 600 and 800 words.
- For examples, see Talk of the Quad.
All submissions should:
- include your full name and a phone number.
- be recieved by 7 p.m. on the Wednesday of the week of publication.
- be sent to email@example.com.
Join the Orient
- The Orient open to all students and welcomes interested reporters, photographers, programmers and illustrators.
- To join, contact Meg Robbins or Julian Andrews