The management of Pedro O’Hara’s called the Brunswick Fire Department last Sunday morning to respond to a flood at the restaurant, according to the Bangor Daily News.

A sprinkler pipe burst and flooded the restaurant with three to four feet of water. The BDN reports that the fire department had to temporarily shut off electricity, gas and water to safely drain the restaurant.

By Tuesday evening, someone had taped a sign to the restaurant’s door that read: “CLOSED DUE TO WATER BREAK. Sorry for the inconvenience! – Pedro’s.”

On Wednesday morning, no Pedro’s employees were on the premises. However, Richard’s Restaurant, which shares the building with Pedro’s, was open for business with no damage.

Pedro O’Hara’s hosted the first Senior Night of the spring semester last Friday.

The ownership of the restaurant did not respond to requests for comment.