Campus from the cockpit
November 16, 2018
It’s a bird, it’s a plane—oh, wait, it is a plane! Teddy Wecker ’22 flies above Bowdoin in a Piper Cherokee.
The first-year finished his pilot’s license a few weeks before coming to the College.
For him, flying in Maine is a dream. The airspace is less busy than where he flew in his home state of California, the scenery is beautiful and he says Brunswick has a great community of local pilots.
Before submitting a comment, please review our comment policy. Some key points from the policy:
- No hate speech, profanity, disrespectful or threatening comments.
- No personal attacks on reporters.
- Comments must be under 200 words.
- You are strongly encouraged to use a real name or identifier ("Class of '92").
- Any comments made with an email address that does not belong to you will get removed.