ORIENT BUSINESS OFFICE
6200 COLLEGE STATION · BRUNSWICK,
The Orient is a great way for your message to reach both the Bowdoin community and off-campus subscribers. The Orient runs five-column pages. Each column is 1.875 inches wide with a 0.125 inch margin between each column, Ads should run the following widths:
Classified Ads will be boxed and run at
the same rate at display ads.
Camera ready ads should be received by 5:00 p.m. on the
Tuesday of the week they are to run. All non-camera ready ads must be
received by 5:00 p.m. on the Monday of that week. Inserts must have an
arranged delivery with the business manager.
We accept ads via email (as a .tif file, for example) or at the above mailing address.
* Dates in gray are non-publication dates *
THE BOWDOIN ORIENT IS
· THE STUDENT NEWSPAPER SERVING THE ENTIRE BOWDOIN COMMUNITY, WITH AN ON-CAMPUS DISTRIBUTION OF OVER 2000
· MAILED OFF-CAMPUS TO OVER 700 SUBSCRIBERS
· THE OLDEST CONTINUOUSLY PUBLISHED COLLEGE WEEKLY IN THE NATION
· READ BY STUDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES, FACULTY, STAFF, ALUMNI, OFF-CAMPUS SUBSCRIBERS, PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS, AND CAMPUS VISITORS
· PUBLISHED ON FRIDAYS, 23 TIMES A YEAR
· DISTRIBUTED FREE-OF-CHARGE AT MANY PLACES ON CAMPUS, INCLUDING THE STUDENT UNION, SEVERAL CLASSROOM BUILDINGS, THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE, THE DINING HALLS AND THE LIBRARIES
A WONDERFUL WAY FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO REACH THE BOWDOIN COMMUNITY!!!
CONSIDER ADVERTISING WITH US: