The Bowdoin Orient
6200 College Station
Brunswick, ME 04011-8462
General inquiries and subscriptions: email@example.com.
Business or advertising inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website issues: email@example.com.
We welcome submissions from the entire Bowdoin community and beyond.
All submissions should:
- include your full name and a phone number.
- be recieved by 7 p.m. on the Wednesday of the week of publication.
- be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit a letter to the editor
- Letters must be signed. We will not publish unsigned letters.
- Letters should not exceed 200 words.
Submit an Op-Ed
- Op-eds express an opinion about an issue within the Bowdoin Bubble or beyond.
- Op-eds should be between 500 and 700 words.
Submit a Talk of the Quad
- A Talk of the Quad expresses a personal narrative.
- A Talk of the Quad should be between 600 and 800 words.
- For examples, see Talk of the Quad.
Join the Orient
The Orient open to all students and welcomes interested reporters, photographers, programmers and illustrators. To join, contact Meg Robbins or Julian Andrews.